Environmental Engineering and Scientist
The Quarterly Periodical of
the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists®
What you will find in Volume 51, Number 1 - Winter 2015
News and Features
- This Year's AAEES West Coast Event at LMU California's Sustainable Future:
Water and Energy Challenges a Success!
- George Tchobanoglous, Ph.D., P.E., NAE, BCEE
- Class of Compiled by J. Sammi Olmo
- 2015 Kappe Lecturer: Jay Banner, Ph.D., BCES
- President's Page by James F. Stahl, P.E., BCEE
- Academy News
- Guest Editorial: The Engineering Education - Workforce Continuum by Christian Davies-Venn, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE
- Executive Director's Page by Burk Kalweit
- Member News
- Professional Services Directory
- Reach Our Advertisers
The History of Environmental Engineer and Scientist
Originally founded in 1964 as The Diplomate, the periodical was renamed Environmental Engineer in 1992. With the January 2013 name change to American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists®, Environmental Engineer was renamed Environmental Engineer and Scientist. Environmental Engineer and Scientist is the official periodical of the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists®.
Topics covered include environmental public policy, developments in environmental engineering and science practices, environmental law, certification/licensing, environmental health and safety, personnel issues, ethics practice, engineering and science education, environmental management, historical accounts of environmental engineering and science programs and facilities, and profiles of prominent environmental engineers, environmental scientists, and educators who have made (or are currently making) significant contributions to the advancement of the profession.
In 2007, Applied Research and Practice, was added. The Environmental Engineer and Scientist: Applied Research and Practice (TEESARP) is a peer-reviewed journal focused on practical research and useful case studies related to the multi-disciplinary fields of environmental engineering and science.
Readership of Environmental Engineer and Scientist represents the elite of environmental engineers, environmental scientists, and educators who are leaders of consulting firms, government agencies, universities, and industry in the practice of environmental engineering and environmental science.
Why Should You Subscribe?
The purpose of Environmental Engineering and Scientist is to address the multi-disciplinary and multi-media aspects of environmental engineering and environmental science issues and practice with:
- Profiles of leading environmental engineers and environmental scientists
- Documentation of the profession's heritage
- In-depth articles on environmental policy
- Advances in environmental engineering and environmental science practices
- Updates on legal developments that affect environmental engineering and environmental science
Environmental Engineer and Scientist also features Environmental Engineer and Scientist: Applied Research and Practice, AAEES's peer-reviewed journal. For more information on the journal, including submittal guidelines, click here.
If you subscribe to only one professional journal, it Should Be Environmental Engineer and Scientist!
Environmental Engineer and Scientist is a quarterly periodical and is published Winter (January/February), Spring (April /May), Summer (July/August), and Fall (October/November).
If you are interested in advertising in Environmental Engineer and Scientist, please contact Yolanda Moulden at Academy headquarters. You may also download the current rate card and editorial calendar by clicking this link.
Click here to learn about more advertising opportunities with American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists®.
Back to Top