A Student Member is one who is enrolled in an environmental (or similar) engineering or science program at the Bachelor degree level or Master's Program as a full time student.
All Student Members of AAEES also receive these benefits:
- Complimentary (digital) subscription to Environmental Engineer and Scientist
- Complimentary (digital) copy of the Environmental Engineering and Science Resource Guidebook
- Discounts afforded Academy members on publications and services
- Networking with Academy members through service on Academy committees.
Student Membership is free.
The Student Member category is a first step in your life-long career in environmental engineering or environmental science. It is the Academy's sincerest desire that every student will aspire to undergo the process for obtaining Specialty Certification once they have reached the appropriate amount of training and experience. Student membership is extended a year post-graduation to assist you in your journey. Afterwards, you may apply for AAEES Member.
How to Apply for Student Membership Online
- Click on this link to access the AAEES Center.
- Click Log In.
- If you have previously created an account, simply log in using your primary email address and password.
- If you are new to the AAEES Center, click on New Visitor Registration and follow the instructions to create a new account as a visitor.
- Your account profile will appear.
- Click on Shop AAEES on the left side of the page.
- Click on Membership.
- Select Student Member and follow the on-screen instructions.