Environmental Communications Awards Competition
Communicating with the public at large and other constituents can be a complex and challenging issue. Communication and marketing plans must be designed to address the objectives and strategies of the campaign to reach a target audience.
The criteria for judging the Environmental Communications Awards:
- Innovative approach to messaging or branding
- Future value to the water engineering and science profession
- Creativity and clarity in portraying and communicating the messages
- Effectiveness in delivery and achieving desired outcomes
- Integrated Design Approach - Narrative and visual elements work together to achieve the communication objectives.
This award is designed to recognize outstanding environmental communication efforts by industry; municipal, state and federal governments; and consulting firms to convey their important environmental messages to the public and other stakeholders.
Projects are judged by an independent panel of distinguished experts using a scoring system. Details of the scoring criteria are included in the Entry Guidelines.
Honor Awards are awarded to projects achieving a judging score within 90% of the Grand Prize winning project.
Grand Prize is awarded to the highest scoring project in each category.
The entry deadline has passed for the 2021 EComm Competition. Winners will be announced soon.