2021 Specialty Certification Renewal
It's time to renew your annual specialty certification with the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists.
Renew online today by following these easy steps.
- Go to https://netforumpro.com/eWeb/StartPage.aspx?Site=AAEES.
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Renew Now! button.
- Click on the link for your Board Certification category. Your 2021 Renewal will automatically appear under Dues Rate.
- Please answer the questions at the bottom of the screen and key in your full name in the Signature Box.
- Please note that the current pandemic has negatively impacted the Academy’s finances. Please seriously consider making a donation to support AAEES Programs. All donations are tax-deductible contributions to the Environmental Engineering and Science Foundation, a closely-related charitable foundation. Every dollar is used to support Academy Programs. To donate today, go to https://www.eesfoundation.org/donate/..
- Click Add to Cart.
- You may use this opportunity to purchase additional items from the AAEES Center. When you are finished, select Check Out
- Enter your payment information and click Purchase Now.
After renewing, please be sure to review and update the information under the "My Information" tab in your profile.
If you would rather renew by mail, please let us know by emailing Susannah at SWalz@aaees.org and we will be happy to send you the paper documents for you to complete and return. Or you may download a blank renewal form at: https://www.aaees.org/_downloadcenter/members/RenewalPackage-2021.pdf.
Simply fill in your information and submit it to the Academy via mail. Any questions regarding your specialty certification should be addressed to Susannah Walz at SWalz@aaees.org; 410.266.3311.
Please submit your renewal by December 31, 2020, to avoid late charges and to be guaranteed inclusion in the Academy's 2021 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering & Science directory.
Thank you for your continued commitment to advancing the practice of environmental engineering and science, and for your support of the Academy's vital mission and goals.
The American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists
147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 303
Annapolis, MD 21401
410.266.3311; FAX: 410.266.7653
Susannah Walz, SWalz@aaees.org
2020 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering and Science
Your 2020 digital edition of Who's Who in Environmental Engineering and Science is now available.
The downloadable version of the 2020 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering and Science is free and exclusively for members of AAEES from the AAEES Center. The Digital Who's Who is your personal edition. It is not for sale or distribution to non-members.
Getting your copy is easy!
If you have downloaded the digital Who's Who in previous years, you may skip the following instructions and just log in to the AAEES Center and click on "My Downloadable Products." The newest version is automatically updated in your library. If you have never downloaded the digital edition, you may follow the steps below.
- Go to the AAEES Center at https://netforum.avectra.com/eWeb/StartPage.aspx?Site=AAEES
- Log in to your account using your primary email address and password
- Once logged in, go to the left hand column and select Digital Publications
- Click on MEMBERS ONLY! 2020 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering and Science - Digital Edition
- Click Add to Cart
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional publication you wish to download. Aside from the preparation manual for the BCEE and BCES specialty examinations, all digital versions of AAEES publications are free for current BCEEs, BCESs, BCEEMs, and AAEES Members.
- Click Checkout
- Click Purchase Now. You will NOT be required to include payment information nor will you be charged.
- After the transaction is completed, click on My Downloadable Products.
- Click on the desired title to immediately access your publication on your computer or mobile device. All publications are downloaded as PDFs.
To those who have requested hard copies, we ask that you please be patient. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, production was temporarily delayed. We will get them mailed to you as soon as they become available.
It's Simple - Nominate a Colleague to Apply for Board Certification
- Click here for the simple one-page nomination form for Board Certification OR
Click here for the simple one-page nomination form for Board Certification through Eminence
- Complete the form
- Click on the Submit This Nomination button on the form
- Your default email application will open
- Click on the Continue button
- Click Send
Show Your Pride
You've earned it! Why not show it? Your certicate displays your name, area of specialty certification, and date of certification. Certificates can be mounted on a solid wood base with a burl wood tone finish.
In Gold Plate. A textured background dramatizes the lustrous polish of the letters and banding. Jewelry quality. 5/8 inch round.
The superb feel of interlock knit is striking on its own, add in the subtle glow of jacquard knit shadow stripes. These easy care polos are 58/42 cotton/poly, flat knit collar, 3 button placket and open hem sleeves. Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low and warm iron if necessary. Available in Small to XXL.
For offline ordering, please select the appropriate package below: